Belton Lakeview Park has two reservable group day-use areas along the lower shore of Belton Lake, providing some of the best fishing and boating in Central Texas.
The facility is perched on a bluff overlooking Belton Lake and Dam, a year-round scenic location for group picnics and large gatherings. The site offers many amenities, such as flush toilets, water and electric hookups, a playground and a two-lane boat ramp, ensuring your stay is both comfortable and enjoyable.
Belton Lake was created by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers with the construction of Belton Dam in 1954. The 12,300-acre lake is located on the Leon River, just upstream of the confluence of the Leon River and the Little River.
Check out the 20 best beaches in Belton, Norfolk in 2020 - plus 44 top water days out near you right now. Time to make some memories! Getting started with DoULike online dating site in South Carolina is easy. Just sign up and the system will guide you through the process. Our user-friendly website will take you to a large database of South Carolina local singles in minutes. Browse through verified profiles knowing that all the women you come across are available for dating. All reviews swimming beach picnic tables my husband and i boating temple lake parks camping boats bbq play Lorry T wrote a review Dec 2019 Belton, Texas 675 contributions 76 helpful votes.
Dating 'n More is a scam free online dating service for South Carolina singles. We have many available and attractive single women from South Carolina looking for date. Browse our personal ads, participate in our dating forum and start a relationships with other South Carolina single women.
The Franks area holds 120 people, and Overlook can accommodate 150 people. They each provide a large pavilion, playground, restrooms and hookups.
Overlook is next to Belton Dam and Franks is 1/4 mile west of the dam near the marina. There is no direct lake access from the group areas, but the boat ramp is nearby within the park.
Need to Know
- This park is closed from October 1 through March 1 annually.
- For questions or problems with shelters after hours or weekends see the gate attendant at Live Oak Ridge Park on the other side of Belton Dam or call 254-780-1738
- Franks group use site opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 9 p.m.
- Overlook group use site opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m.
- Customers must call 254-939-2461, Mon.- Fri. from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to obtain the combination to the gate lock at the site
- If a group exceeds capacity or requires the use of any other park amenity or area, such as a boat ramp, picnic shelter or parking area, users must request a lake activity permit by calling 254-939-246; a minimum of three days (30 days preferred) prior to the date of the event
- For additional information, contact 254-939-2461 or visit the lake website
- Don't Move Firewood: Protect your forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. Visit Dontmovefirewood.org for further information.
The group use areas are along the forested shoreline of Belton Lake; there is plenty of shade provided by trees and picnic shelters. The sites are not directly on the water, but provide a view of the lake.
The lake area is a habitat for deer, wild turkey and water birds such as Great Blue herons, ducks, geese, many species of songbirds and even an occasional bald eagle.
Belton Lake is located adjacent to the Fort Hood Army Base, which has several points of interest for the military buff. The mural painted on the spillway wall of Belton Dam depicts the history of the Bell County area.
Miller Springs Nature area, located on the North end of Belton Dam across from Live Oak Ridge park, offers great hiking opportunities.
Belton Lakeview Park is a great destination for boaters and anglers. Popular fish species include hybrid striped bass, largemouth bass, white bass, catfish and sunfish. Guests can also make use of the playgrounds and nature trails.
2782 FM 439 BELTON TX 76513
Dating Beach Near Belton Mo
Dating Beach Near Belton Kentucky
For campground inquiries, please call: 254-939-2461 Dating meetups michigan county.
From Interstate 35 in Belton, Texas take exit onto Road 317 (North Main Street). Turn left onto Farm-to-Market Road 439 (Lake Road), and travel west about four miles to the park.
Camp, RV, and Explore Outdoors
Recreation.gov is your gateway to explore America's outdoor and cultural destinations in your zip code and across the country. We provide tools and tips to discover new adventures through a one-stop shop for inspiration and ideation, trip planning, information sharing, and reservations. Find incredible places and experiences that help you bring home a story through Recreation.gov!