- Cimarron Hills/caption Cimarron Hills is a country club community surrounding a Jack Nicklaus Golf Course with a clubhouse, fitness center, game room, hike and bike paths, a swimming pool.
- View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more.
- Dating Club Cimarron Hills Apartments
- Dating Club Cimarron Hills Georgetown Tx
- Dating Club Cimarron Hills Omaha
- Dating Club Cimarron Hills
Cimarron Mountain Club CMC is set in a 1,750-acre wilderness in the Colorado Rockies. What gets skiers and riders excited is that it offers more than 1,600 feet of vertical. Discover what it would be like to live in the Cimarron Hills neighborhood of Colorado Springs, CO straight from people who live here. Review crime maps, check out nearby restaurants and amenities, and read what locals say about Cimarron Hills.
We didn't just design a course that's great for golfers. We got a great golfer to design our course. The result — a 7,302-yard, award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course that rewards thoughtful and strategic play, rather than simple brute force.
'Never try to force an idea onto a piece of land.' Those were Jack's exact words. And that's why so many golfers today are able to enjoy a course that ebbs and flows through stately oak trees, mountain laurels, creeks and rolling terrain. A course that Jack describes today as 'the finest, purest experience of golf in all the Hill Country — perhaps in all of Texas.'
It's one thing to spend an afternoon on a great golf course. It's quite another to live near one. Even if you never step foot on our 7,300-yard award-winning course, you'll still enjoy the daily sight of beautifully manicured greens and endless fairways nestled in the rolling hills.
McDowell Mountain Ranch, Scottsdale
Cimarron Hills consists of 272 homes located in the community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in north Scottsdale. Cimarron Hills was developed by Troll Brothers and they began building in 1971.
Cimarron Hills has three distinct communities namely The Villas with floor plan variations ranging from 2,310 to 2,651 square feet; The Enclave with floor plan variations ranging from 2,659 to 3,393 square feet; and The Vistas with floor plan variations ranging from 3,035 to 3,986 square feet. Floor plans featured are from 2 to 4 bedrooms. Two to four car garages are a standard feature on these models.
The different floor plan models of Cimarron Hills for The Villas are La Jolla, Valencia, Montoro, and Sevilla. The models for The Enclave are Frontera, Laredo, Parada, Escalante, and San Rafael. The models for The Vistas are Palma, Patagonia, Morena, Valverde, Montilla, and Andorra. You can click on each name to get a pdf of each floor plan and more information.
Cimarron Hills is located in the McDowell Mountain Ranch Community. In its west is the Cimarron Ridge. It is bordered on the north and south by large expanses of natural area open space with both city light and mountain views.
The clubhouse and exercise center are available in the Community Center. Views of McDowell Mountains, the Pinnacle Peak and the city lights can surely be enjoyed. It has amenities including a heated community pool and spa, 18- hole public golf course, and a natural open space with Ramadas.
A Trail Mail Blast is sent to all the residents of McDowell Mountain Ranch to giving the latest and greatest news, such as board meetings, school information, family events, and fitness classes in the Community Center.
Desert Canyon Elementary School and Desert Canyon Middle School, rated top schools, are located in the community. The community loves its’ 20,000 square foot Arabian Library, Aquatic Center with a 600-foot lazy river and 8-lanes lap pool, and a 16,000 sq. ft Skate Park. Click here to get more information.
Builder Finishes and Standards for homes in Cimarron Hills by Troll Brothers
Dating Club Cimarron Hills Apartments
- Contemporary southwestern architecture
- Choice of two exterior elevations for each plan
- Large expanses of glass
- Sand stucco finish in your choice of paint colors
- Salt-finished entry walk, patio and driveway
- 8′ entry walk, patio and driveway
- Exterior lighting garage on photo cell
- Generous covered Patios with recessed lighting
- Easy care cultured marble countertops with integral lavatories and tub/shower surrounds
- Over-sized oval tub and separate shower in Master bath
- Delta Select faucets throughout
- Polished brass or chrome bath accessories
- Custom wood vanity and medicine cabinets throughout
- Designer pedestal lavatory in powder room in selected models
Interior FeaturesDiamond dating in troy ohio.
- Ceramic floor tile at entry & kitchen
- Choice of distinctive solid entry doors
- Gas only fireplace
- Choice of solid core flush or 6-panel Colonist 8′ interior door (most locations)
- Minimum 9′ ceilings and dramatic 12′ ceilings in living & dining rooms
- Hand-applied skip trowel wall finish
- Unique display niches
- Special detailed classy closets & mirrored bi-pass closet doors in bedrooms
Dating Club Cimarron Hills Georgetown Tx
Award Winning Kitchens
Dating Club Cimarron Hills Omaha
- Elegant crafted hardwood cabinets with choice of finishes
- Gourmet kitchen island
- Gourmet kitchen with Jenn-Air appliances
- Waste King 1/2 h.p. disposal
- Corian countertops
- Two-compartment cast iron sink with designer pull-out spray faucet
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Built-in microwave/convection oven & cooktop
Energy Saving Features
Dating Club Cimarron Hills
- Dual pane insulated glass in all windows
- R-30 insulation in ceiling; R-19 in exterior walls
- 2 X 6 exterior walls (with exception of garage)
- Efficiently designed two-zone air conditioning and gas heating systems
- Gas hot water heater
- Pre-wired for 3 TV & 3 telephone outlets
- Pre-wired for 4 ceiling fans
- Decora light switches
- Finish 2 or 3 car garage with automatic opener
- Pre-plumbed for soft water conditioner and reverse osmosis
- 11 S.E.E.R. air conditioning