Looking for expos events in Lewis Center? Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. Federal authorities say three men from the Central Ohio area allegedly set up dating profiles for multiple years to scam people out of money. The indictment, unsealed Thursday, alleges that 35. Great Expectations Dating Lewis Center Ohio Order Bride Services: What are They? In simple terms, a mail order bride service is an online platform where men can find women for marriage. Most of these services are international, which means they are oriented to searching for foreign brides.
Lewis Center (also Lewis Centre) is an unincorporated community in northwestern Orange Township, Delaware County, Ohio, United States, in the Columbus, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Its ZIP code is 43035. Although Lewis Center is a small community, its ZIP code encompasses a number of shopping centers and retail establishments that line U.S. Route 23 in the nearby vicinity. The Lewis Center area lies on the east side of the Olentangy River, across from the city of Powell, west of Alum Creek State Park and north of the Polaris shopping hub. It is located in the Olentangy Local School District.
Lewis Center has a population of 30,398 with an average population density of 1371 people per square mile. The median age in Lewis Center is 33.6, slightly below the United States average of 36.8. The median per capita income in Lewis Center is $49,690 and the median household income is $140,076. Lewis Center is also home of the Olentangy School District, one of Ohio's highest scoring school districts.
Racial & Ethnic Diversity
78.9% of the population is white. 12.1% is of the population is Asian. 2.9% of the population is Hispanic or Latino, while 2.4% is Black or African American. 3.5% of the popluation is either 'other' or two or more races.
Lewis Center was founded around 1850 when the railroad was extended to that point. The community was named after the family of William L. Lewis, who gave their land for a railroad station in exchange for the naming rights. A post office called Lewis Centre was established in 1852, and the name was changed to Lewis Center in 1893.
Looking at the ancestry of the community members, 31.1% are of German descent. 14.9% are of Irish descencent and 10.7% are of English descent.
- Kenny Anunike, Member of the Denver Broncos 2016 Super Bowl team
- Zac Kerin, Member of the Tennessee Titans NFL team
- Joshua Perry, former NFL player, current resident
- Frederick S. Nave, Arizona territorial judge
- Frank B. Willis, Governor of Ohio from 1915 to 1917
- ^'Lewis Center, Ohio'. Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- ^'Zip 43035 (Lewis Center, OH) People'. bestplaces.net. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- ^'Lewis Center, OH Demographics and Population Statistics - NeighborhoodScout'. neighborhoodscout.com. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- ^'2020 Olentangy Local School District Rankings'. Niche. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- ^ abHistory of Delaware County and Ohio. O. L. Baskin & Company. 1880. pp. 479.
- ^'Delaware County'. Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
Coordinates: 40°11′54″N83°00′37″W / 40.19833°N 83.01028°WInterracial dating central.