Campgrounds in Hollister California: Campendium has 3 reviews of Hollister RV parks, state parks and national parks making it your best Hollister RV camping resource. The campground caters to RV camping with partial to full RV hookups available, including WiFi, for all of the 117 campsites. Tent and car camping is also available, but the fee is the same regardless of whether you have an RV, car, or tent.
- Number of Sites: 596
- Open/Close: Open Year Round
- Need Help? 877-570-2267
North reading patch. Monterey Bay RV campground and preserve is nestled in rolling hills about 14 miles south of Hollister, California. The climate is tempered by the ocean, which is only 50 miles to the west, and wildlife is abundant throughout the area. San Benito RV Resort's modern facilities ensure convenience and comfort. The on-site live entertainment and planned activities keep things interesting.
When it's time to explore the area, there are many natural attractions and activities around San Benito RV Resort, such as the Pinnacles National Monument, fresh and salt-water fishing, and golf courses. Visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium during your time at Thousand Trails' Monterey Bay RV campground. It's an experience that won't be forgotten!
Location get directions download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at San Benito RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Mini Golf
California COVID-19 Restrictions
Our campground is open and ready to welcome you! As you make your reservation, please review California’s COVID-19 Restrictions, which include recommendations for travel to and within the state. Additionally, if you plan to stay less than 14 days you are required to sign a waiver prior to check-in. If you do not meet the criteria outlined in the waiver, you can still enjoy your stay with us by simply extending your stay to meet the 14-day requirement. Note, all customers entering California from another state should consider the 14-day quarantine requirement outlined in California’s COVID-19 Restrictions.
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 11 a.m. (late check out fee: $15/hour)
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is canceled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Nearby RV Resorts
- Marina Dunes RV ParkMarina, CA
- Morgan Hill RV ResortMorgan Hill, CA
- Santa Cruz Ranch RV ResortScotts Valley, CA
Looking for a Seasonal or Annual site? Please click the link below to request your reservation with special pricing on stays longer than 185 days.
Full Hookup Camping Near Hollister Calif
Please note: San Benito RV & Camping Resort is an age qualified resort (55+) and does not allow reservations with children.