Great Expectations Dating Cortland Ny
- Great Expectations Dating Service -Fort Worth, Texas Great Expectations LLC. Great Expectations 260 followers on LinkedIn. Great Expectations in Worldwide Jobs.
- Great expectations dating in Irving USA. Great Expectations: (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition) - Kindle edition by Dickens, Charles, Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC language,” according to John Irving, and J. Hillis Miller declares, “Great Expectations is the most Publication Date: December 28,; File Size: KB; Screen Reader: Supported.
- Great Expectations promises big things and delivers nothing. Very expensive and makes you sign a no refunds contract. Lots of complaints on consumer websites. Save your money and just use a online dating site, you will get better results and not break the bank.
The following review are owned by whomever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say. Latin speed dating laurel va.
Great Expectations (GE) is a nationwide scam dating service that goes under a variety of aliases (including Chicagoland Singles). They are constantly changing their name/webpages so that consumers cannot read the over 500 complaints filed against them. They illegally solicit your personal information from ANY/ALL dating services and Craig. Great Expectations was founded in 2008. Great Expectations specializes in Dating Service.
Review for: Great Expectations (Overall Rating: 1 / 5)
|Ease of Use:|
Great Expectations Dating Cortland Oh
Great Expectations Dating Cortland Ohio
I just want to make everyone aware of the fraudulent business ethics of this dating service. In 2012 after being a widow for over 3 years, I fell victim to this predatory business. I had a terrible encounter with them and would like other consumers to be aware of the following:
1. Great Expectations (GE) is a nationwide scam dating service that goes under a variety of aliases (including Chicagoland Singles). They are constantly changing their name/webpages so that consumers cannot read the over 500 complaints filed against them.
2. They illegally solicit your personal information from ANY/ALL dating services and Craig’s List
3. Once they obtain your contact information, they will harass you through email, phone calls, etc. Their harassing phone calls are relentless and often times the number is blocked out and occur at all hours day/evening
4. If you are venerable (like I was) and agree to an interview, they use high power sales tactics to “bully” clients into signing a contract
5. At the interview, the following duplicitous tactics are used by their corrupt sales persons:
a. High powered aggressive sales tactics and distractions to lure you into a contract
b. Capitalizing on your emotional needs and even DISABILITIES
c. Run credit checks on you and based on your credit, will charge you the maximum they can (sometimes over $5,000)
d. Misrepresent the services they offer and the hidden fees
e. Misrepresent the success rate/services
6. The basically utilize any strategy to fraudulently persuade you to sign.
7. They purposely and defiantly briefly go over the contract. If you question initialing by any of the contract, they claim “it’s just a formality” and distract you further
8. Federal and State Dating Service laws indicate 3 business days to cancel a dating service contract.
9. GE/Chicagoland Singles sales persons are conveniently unavailable those 3 business days (not allowing you to cancel)
10. If you contact them immediately after signing the contract (even the next day), they will not give you accurate information on how to cancel
11. Ultimately if you attempt to cancel even within legal guidelines, they will refuse to let you cancel/or refund your money
12. I contacted them several times in an attempt to cancel my contract and Sharon M. (Chicagoland Singles representative) made vicious statements such as “too bad, so sad we have your money”, “go ahead and sue, you will lose”, etc. She was cruel and verbally abusive
13. If you attempt to contact their manager, Tracy W. You are completely denied access. She outright refuses to work with you to resolve the issues.
14. If you take them to small claims court, they will only agree to refund you ¼ of your money. In addition, they will threaten you with lawsuits
15. Great Expectations (again a nationwide fraud dating service) has had over 5 class action law suits filed in various states and over 100 small claims lawsuits
16. There have been numerous investigative reports including Dateline, 20/20 on their fraudulent business
In summary, during one of the most difficult times of my life (widowed single father), I fell victim to the predatory shyster tactics of Great Expectations/Chicagoland Singles. It cost me over &7,000, attorney fees, heartache, emotional/physical suffering. Nothing was resolved. Sharon M & Tracy W., Karma will catch up to you eventually.