- Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Post Office
- Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Restaurants
- Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Hotels And Motels
- Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Homes For Sale
- Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Zip
- Half Hookup Near Coralville Ian
- 851 Hwy 6 E Ste 103. 2818 Commerce Drive Coralville, IA 52241. Phone: 319-545-8408. Monday – Saturday 9am – 8pm Sunday 11am – 5pm.
- Trailer Rental & Towing in. Coralville, IA at U-Haul of Coralville. Moving to or from. Coralville, IA?U-Haul cargo and enclosed trailers are intelligently designed to protect and secure your precious belongings, while our open utility trailers are perfect for hauling building supplies, landscaping materials or bulky items.
The Tailwater West Campground is located on the west bank of the Iowa River below the Coralville Lake Dam. The campground offers 22 campsites to include full hook-up campsites, standard electric campsites, and non-electric walk-to tent campsites. Amenities include a modern restroom with shower facility, and fish cleaning station. Coralville, IA 52241. Contact [email protected] 319.248.1750. The meeting room accommodates up to 35 people, features half tile / half carpet flooring.The Coralville Recreation Center is available for use on a drop-in or a rental basis. View the open gym hours and the indoor pool lap and open swim hours
Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Post Office.
The gym offers facilities for basketball, racquetball, or volleyball. The exercise room has stationary bikes, a stepmill, treadmills, and weight machine. The game room is full of entertaining activities, including foosball, pool, video games, and vending machines.
- The lounge accommodates up to 50 people, has tile flooring, and includes a full separate kitchen with a sink, microwave, and oven.
- The meeting room accommodates up to 35 people, features half tile / half carpet flooring, and offers a kitchenette with a microwave and sink.
- Both spaces include tables and chairs to seat the maximum room capacity.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
| Rental Per Three Hours*|
(includes setup and clean up time)
|Lounge or Meeting Room|
(prior to 3:30 pm weekdays)
|Lounge or Meeting Room |
(weekends and after 3:30 pm weekdays)
Private After-Hours Facility Rentals
Facility rentals of the indoor pool and Recreation Center are available for family gatherings, corporate parties, or other groups wishing to entertain at the Coralville Recreation Center. To talk about your event needs, contact the Recreation Center at 319.248.1750.
Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Restaurants
Available for Purchase at the Recreation Center
- Monthly (31 day) Transit passes
- 20-ride Transit cards
- Annual yard waste stickers
The Tailwater West Campground is located within the Dam Complex at the Coralville Lake Project. The Coralville Lake Project is a multiple use project providing primary benefits in flood control and low flow augmentation, and secondary benefits in recreation, fish and wildlife management and forest management. Coralville Lake provides many recreational opportunities, including boating, camping, hiking, mountain biking, lake and river fishing, swimming, water activities, picnicking and hunting.
Employment Agencies in Millbrook on superpages.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Employment Agencies in Millbrook, AL. Matchmaking agencies in millbrook al.
The Tailwater West Campground is located on the west bank of the Iowa River below the Coralville Lake Dam. The campground offers 22 campsites to include full hook-up campsites, standard electric campsites, and non-electric walk-to tent campsites. Amenities include a modern restroom with shower facility, and fish cleaning station. The Tailwater Day Use Area offers a playground, hiking trail and ADA accessible fishing piers. The campground fee booth is located in the West Overlook Campground and the dump station and drinking water is located just outside of the West Overlook Campground.
Need to Know
- Two camping units are permitted per campsite: one RV and one tent, or two tents.
- Up to six occupants are permitted per site.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- Visitors shall register for their campsite at the West Overlook Campground Fee Booth prior to setting up on the campsite.
- Check-Out Time: 3:00 P.M.
- Check-In Time: 4:00 P.M.
- Do not attach anything to trees.
- Pets must be penned, on a leash under 6 feet in length, or otherwise physically restrained.
- No parking on grass, roads, shoulders or empty campsites.
- All of the following items are prohibited: bouncy houses, swimming pools, chinese lanterns, loaded firearms, explosive devices, ammunition, bow or other projectile-firing device, and fireworks.
- All boats shall be removed from the lake/river each day. Boats are not permitted to be moored on the shoreline overnight.
- No-Shows: If a customer does not arrive and register for their campsite by 3:00 P.M. the day after original arrival date, the customer will be assessed a $20.00 service fee and forfeit the first night use fee.
Cancellation: If a customer cancels a reservation they will be charged a $10.00 service fee. If a customer cancels a reservation the day before or on the day of arrival they will be charged a $10.00 service fee and will also forfeit the first night's use fee (not to exceed the total paid for the original reservation).
- Don't Move Firewood: Protect your forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. Visit Dontmovefirewood.org for further information.
- The dump station and drinking water is located just outside of the West Overlook Campground.
Coralville Lake is located in the Iowa River Valley, just north of Iowa City. The Tailwater West Campground lies among a heavily wooded forest of mixed hardwood species on the west side of the dam. Wildlife is abundant throughout the project. Whitetail deer, turkeys, pheasants, waterfowl, song birds and other species roam the lands around the lake.
Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Hotels And Motels
Iowa City/Coralville offers the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of Iowa campus, hospital and clinics, numerous restaurants and shops as well as Coral Ridge Mall. Cedar Rapids has wonderful cultural, historic and ethnic attractions such as The National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library and is the home of the Kernels Professional Baseball Club. West Branch boasts the Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and Presidential Library/Museum. At Amana Colonies visit seven quaint villages with outstanding restaurants, wineries, historic sites and specialty shops. Kalona is known as the 'Quilt Capital of Iowa' and is home to an Old Order Amish and Mennonite Community.
Visitors enjoy Coralville Lake for camping, boating, fishing, swimming and water activities. Anglers will find large and smallmouth bass, crappie, walleye and catfish. Several trails are within the Dam Complex, including Squire Point, Woodpecker Trail, Tailwater Riverwalk and barrier-free Veterans Trail. The Devonian Fossil Gorge is just below the dam, offering a unique opportunity to explore a 375-million-year old sea floor and discover fossil remains of sea life that once inhabited this tropical marine environment. Twenty discovery points can be found throughout the site along with a cell phone audio tour. The Turkey Creek Disc Golf Course is located in the Dam Complex and offers nine partially wooden and open holes.
2850 Prairie Du Chien Rd NE Iowa City IA 52240-7820
Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Homes For Sale
For campground inquiries, please call: MAY 1 - OCTOBER 31 CAMPGROUND ENTRANCE STATION: (319) 338-3685 NOVEMBER 1 - APRIL 30 CORALVILLE LAKE PROJECT OFFICE (319) 338-3543 X.6300
From Interstate 80 (Iowa City, Iowa), take Exit 244 towards Dubuque St./North Liberty. Travel north on Dubuque St. for 3 miles and turn right onto West Overlook Rd. NE. Travel on West Overlook Rd. NE for 1.1 miles. At the second stop sign, turn right onto Prairie Du Chien Rd. NE. Travel east on Prairie Du Chien Rd. NE for 0.2 miles. The entrance to the Tailwater West Campground will be located on the right side of the road.From Interstate 380 (North Liberty, IA) take Exit 4 towards North Liberty. Travel east on W. Penn St. for 2 miles and turn right onto N. Dubuque St. Travel south on N. Dubuque St. for 1.9 miles, at the traffic circle, continue straight onto Dubuque St. NE. Continue traveling south on Dubuque St. NE for 1.9 miles. Turn left onto West Overlook Rd. NE and travel east for 1.1 miles. At the second stop sign, turn right onto Prairie Du Chien Rd. NE. Travel east on Prairie Du Chien Rd. NE for 0.2 miles. The entrance to the Tailwater West Campground will be located on the right side of the road.
Half Hookup Near Coralville Ia Zip
Camp, RV, and Explore Outdoors
Recreation.gov is your gateway to explore America's outdoor and cultural destinations in your zip code and across the country. We provide tools and tips to discover new adventures through a one-stop shop for inspiration and ideation, trip planning, information sharing, and reservations. Find incredible places and experiences that help you bring home a story through Recreation.gov!