LSGSA 2021 “C” Class
Click HERE to Register.
REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL 8TEAMS/DIVISION OR MARCH 15, 2021.
Double Header League
Hook up website hercules movie. LSGSA-“C” Class General Playing Rules
Double Header League - Divisions 10C and 12C
Women's Center at Lee's Summit 2000 SE Blue Parkway #220 Lee's Summit, MO 64063 (816) 333-5005. Women's Center at Lee's Summit - Harrisonville 2820 E Rock Haven Rd #200 Harrisonville, MO 64701 (816) 737-1037 fax: (816) 737-0477. The Women’s Center at Lee's Summit Medical Center, located on the hospital campus, provides a wide range of gynecological and obstetric care. Our team of women’s services specialists are trained in minimally-invasive gynecologic procedures, pelvic floor reconstruction and treating female urology conditions.
8 Game Schedule. 10 C will play Tuesday Evenings, 12C will play Wednesday Evenings. Games to begin April 20-21. Rainouts could be made upon a different night of the week. 4 teams minimum, 8 team maximum in each division.
Cost -$575 and includes practice space available to LSGSA (Legacy, Banner and Miller J Fields)
- Time Limit: Double Header games will be 1 hour and 15 minutes (finish the batter)
- Run Limit/Spreads
All divisions - 5 runs scored during a teams at bat will end the half inning. Run spreads are 12 after 3, 10 after 4, and 8 after 5.
Lee's Summit Girl Dating Videos
Players 10C-12C Only 10 C Division may field 10 players. 12 C shall field 9 plays. A team must have no less
Lee's Summit Girl Dating Sites
than seven players to start and/or finish a game. When fielding 10 players, defense must use 4 outfielders' and, in the umpire's opinion, positioned in the outfield. Teams shall bat the roster. Players not in the dugout when play begins will be added to the bottom of the batting order when the player checks in with the Official Scorekeeper. A player that leaves the game for any reason may not return and no out is charged to the team when her turn- at-bat comes due.
Lee's Summit Girl Dating Pics
- Injured Player(s): If an injured player is unable to continue batting, that player will be substituted with the next player in the batting order. If an injured player is unable to continue base running, she will be substituted with the last available player not already on base. Injured players spot in the batting order will be skipped without penalty of an out. Players removed from the game due to injury may not return to the game.
- Free Defensive Substitution: players may be freely substituted.
- Scorekeepers: the home team will furnish the official scorekeeper
- Protests: The home plate umpire and the official scorekeeper must be notified of a protest at the time of the infraction and prior to the next pitch, legal or illegal.
- Managers: Managers are responsible for good sportsmanship by their players, coaches and fans. Failure to show good sportsmanship by those individuals may result in the ejection of the manager. Profanity by a Manager, Coach, Parent or follower of the team will result in the immediate ejection of that individual from the game. The manager is responsible for all persons associated with their team. The Manager of each team will see that their dugout area is cleaned properly after each game.
- Tie Breaker: Games can end in a tie if the time limit is over.