February means being greeted with red hearts, pink flowers, and sweet nothings like 'be mine' written in elegant script everywhere you look. Although some people see Valentine's Day as an annoying and unnecessary commercial celebration, I'm a sucker for any and every holiday, and I am looking forward to sending handwritten cards and eating delicious desserts and chocolate kisses. If you're thinking, she must like Valentine's Day because she's in a happy and healthy relationship, think again.
While couples massages aren't in my near future, I plan on having a ball on February 14. Just because you don't have a significant other to cuddle up next to doesn't mean you can't commemorate a holiday that honors love.
How to Celebrate Valentine's Day When Single
Not sure what to do? Here are 30 awesome things to do when you're single on Valentine's Day—no S.O. required.
Someone You can Love is Nearby. Browse Profiles & Photos of Single Men in Sweet Home, OR! Join Match.com, the leader in online dating with more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating site. Single Moms Women in Sweet Home, TX. Lone Star State of Texas. Are you single and looking for love in Texas? Select from thousands of personals on this free Sweet Home online dating site. Let's get it started! Create your free, Sweet Home personals ad to begin attracting your personal faves today.
- Just make plans. Seriously, if you don't make plans to do something—anything listed here!—you'll end up home alone. Which could lead you to wallow in loneliness, crying, or eating way too much ice cream. Avoid this scenario and make plans already.
- Host a singles-only dinner party. Invite all your favorite single people and toast to your independence.
- Make chocolate-dipped shortbread hearts. Decorate with pink and purple sprinkles, place in clear cellophane bags tied with pretty velvet ribbon, and gift them to your single friends.
- Plan a Valentine's Day 'crafternoon.' Set out paper, cardstock, stamps, ink, and heart-shaped stickers. Ask your most creative friends to join you and make Valentine's Day cards.
- Treat yourself to a haircut, blowout, beauty treatment, or massage.
- Get out of town. Plan a Valentine's Day weekend getaway with a friend or family member.
- Cook a romantic dinner for your parents. Set the table, light candles, and open a good bottle of sparkling wine.
- Take yourself out to eat at your favorite restaurant. Sit at the bar and splurge on dessert.
- Sign up for a boutique workout like Barry's Bootcamp or SoulCycle. After reaping the emotional benefits of exercise, indulge in a smoothie.
- Bake a chocolate layer cake. Choose a recipe that's a little more advanced, and be proud of yourself when you nail it.
- Drink Champagne. Order two glasses!
- Do a chocolate taste test. Get a bunch of different flavors of chocolate and have some friends over to help you eat them. Make notes of how each one tastes.
- Wear something festive and feel the love.
- Stay in and pamper yourself. Take a long bath, give yourself a face mask, or paint your nails.
- Book a couple's massage with your best friend or a family member.
- Send a heartfelt text to all the people you love in your life. Especially your old friend, who lives far away.
- Have a Sex and the City marathon. Order pizza from your favorite place, shake up a cosmopolitan, and binge-watch the show that celebrates single women everywhere.
- Go to your favorite bar, have your go-to cocktail, and then head to the local karaoke dive. Belt out all the classic love songs with your best buddies.
- Plan a date with your best friend. Get dressed up, go to a fancy restaurant, and order the special Valentine's Day menu with wine pairings.
- Do something nice for someone who is older than you. Send them a bouquet of roses and tell them how much you look up to them.
- Explore a new neighborhood. Head to an area of town that you aren't too familiar with. Walk up and down the streets, enjoy a cappuccino at the hip cafe, and browse the racks of a stylish boutique.
- Watch your favorite sporting event with a group of friends.
- Catch up on your sleep.Sleep in. Or take a nap in the middle of the day.
- Stay off social media. Facebook-stalking your ex to see how they're celebrating with their new S.O. is not going to make you feel happy or confident.
- Have nieces or nephews? Offer to take care of them so their parents can go out. Be the cool aunt: Order pizza, watch Frozen, and make brownie sundaes.
- Head to Trader Joe's and buy several bunches of flowers. Bring them home and channel your inner florist. Make beautiful bouquets. Use them to decorate your house or deliver them to the people you love.
- Go to a comedy show. Or stream one of the latest comedy specials on Netflix.
- Hang out with your grandparents. They love you just the way you are.
- Splurge on a nice piece of jewelry. You're worth it.
- Love yourself. Do whatever makes you happy! Cut yourself some slack. Remind yourself that you are lovable and worthy of love.
FIND ATTRACTIVE Thai WOMEN, THAI ASIAN ONLINE DATING, SINGLES DATING, THAI GIRLS AND WOMEN FOR MARRIAGE.
' Online dating with Beautiful Asian Thai girls dating service, Asian Dating, Asian Singles, Asian Brides, Thai Girls, Thai dating, Thai Brides,Thailand matchmaking, Asian dating to meet Asian Women, Thai Single Women, Thai ladies, Thai women, Thai brides for Love, Chat, Dating, and Marriage.'
Thai LadiesSweet Asian Womenหาคู่ หาแฟนฝรั่งคลิกที่นี่
Home : Thai Girls : View Asian Girls : Asian Dating : Join Girls : Search Thai Girls : Miss Sweet Girls : Contact : Site Map
Sweet Home Singles Personal Matchmaking Gift
Sweet Home Singles Personal Matchmaking Sites
หาคู่ หาคู่ต่างชาติหาแฟนต่างชาติหาเพื่อนต่างชาติ หาแฟนฝรั่งหาเพื่อนออนไลน์ หาเพื่อนฝรั่งหาคู่ต่างชาติ
Online Dating : Contact : SitemapLinks
All rights reserved by SweetSingles.com.